Boga Grip is the Best! Fish Lip Gripper and Weight Scale on the market period. Don’t Cheap out get the one you want get the best Boga!
The BogaGrip is designed to promote “catch and release fishing,” as it will land, handle, and weigh fish quickly and simultaneously without injury to the fish. It is particularly good for handling fish in cold weather, or hard-to-handle fish such as toothy fish, slimy fish, or fish that are likely to fin or cut a fisherman. It also keeps a fisherman’s hand at a safer distance from hooks.
- The fish’s weight is checked by reading the point that the main tube’s embossed scale has been pulled down to inside the grip tubing. The fish is released by pulling back on the trigger.
- In use, the fisherman will hold the grip sleeve, and using his index finger or thumb will pull back the trigger sleeve, which causes the jaws to open.
- Made in the USA, and of USA-made materials. All metal parts of the BogaGrip are made of 300 series stainless steel, with the exception of the precision scale spring, which is 17-7 PH stainless steel. All plastic parts are made from acetal, which is a high-performance engineering thermoplastic that is used in unlubricated bearing applications.
- Keeps hands at a safer distance from teeth, fins and hooks
- Less likely to harm fish
- Weighs fish accurately and easily
- Keeps hands dry in cold weather
- Stainless steel construction using ball detent pins which allows assembly without screws or threads and affords quick takedown and assembly